Terms and conditions of use;
- By using the Wordsworth, Millstreet website, you the customer agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
It is your responsibility to check the terms & conditions each time you use and place an order on our website.
Shopping on Wordsworth Website
Products may be purchased from Wordsworth by adding the items to your shopping cart. When you checkout, you will be offered the option to pay through Stripe. You are also more than welcome to phone our store in Millstreet directly on 029-70154 should you wish to pay over the phone through our store terminal.
When you place an order to purchase a product from www.wordsworthmillstreet.ie we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. We advise that you check this email for accuracy and let us know as soon as possible if there are any errors or omissions. Receipt of the confirmation from Wordsworth does not imply acceptance of the order. Once the order is processed, you will be notified of the acceptance of the order.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
Orders & Stock Availability
All orders placed through this website are subject to acceptance by Wordsworth and product availability. On rare occasions where the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified as soon as possible by e-mail, or telephone. You will be given the option either to wait until the item comes back into stock, replace with a similar value item, or to cancel your order.
Wordsworth, Millstreet reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason. These reasons may include but are not limited to: Fraudulent activity, incorrect pricing, incorrect description, non-payment and stock availability.
All prices are displayed in Euro (€). All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- All pricing, unless explicitly stated, excludes the cost of delivery.
- All prices shown on this website are exclusive to online sales only.
- Pricing may change on a daily basis.
All products available on the Wordsworth website have the price clearly indicated and we make every effort to ensure that the prices are correct. We reserve the right to withdraw from sale any items that have been priced incorrectly. In the event that a price is incorrect, we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order and receive a full refund. All prices are subject to change without notice. Any contracts or agreements formed between yourself and Wordsworth through this website shall be governed and construed according to Irish law.
Wordsworth Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
Wordsworth Gift Cards are available for purchase in-store. Our Gift Cards can be redeemed in-store.
- Wordsworth Gift Cards are valid indefinitely.
- Wordsworth is not responsible or liable for lost or stolen Wordsworth Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, and may not be exchanged for cash except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Wordsworth reserves the right to decline any Wordsworth Gift Card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures or has been identified as fraudulent.
- Multiple Wordsworth Gift Cards may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- If the total cost of your purchase exceeds the balance on your Gift Card, you may pay the balance with a valid credit/debit card or cash.
- Any residual balance on your Wordsworth Gift Card following the purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the Gift Card is valid.
- Any refunds on purchases that were made using a Wordsworth Gift Card will be applied back onto a Wordsworth Gift Card.
- Any refunds on purchases that were made using split payment of Gift Card and credit card/ cash will be refunded back the way in which the payment was received.
- Wordsworth reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as are applicable to Wordsworth Gift Cards.
Special Offers & Discount Codes
On occasion, we may issue special offer or discount codes. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or sale items. These offers are subject to change without notice. They are limited to stock on hand. They may be withdrawn without notice.
Delivery and Returns
Please review our Delivery and Returns policy which applies to products purchased on this site.
Access to our Site
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wordsworth will take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your Statutory Rights
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.